Banned and Pedal Car: Wip



I got banned from Newtek forums for calling an idiot on the forums...well, you guessed it an idiot. There I was, having an grown up conversation about the Cocoa version of LW9.6 and Newtek's lack of action and or information on the subject. Then someone who doesn't belong in the thread (a troll) pops in and has a go at me for no reason at all.

I tried to be a little funny and avoid any swearing, vulgar language....it didn't work. We both got the same one week ban...which is the funniest part of the whole thing. I get the same ban for responding to someone attacking me...that is plain stupid on Newtek's part. btw, that statement would probably result in another one week ban. In the past I would have got a warning and that would have been it. At the very least, the aggressor should have got a ban of 2 to 4 weeks.

Anyway...enough of that.

Back on topic, this is how far I got with the pedal car in two hours.

Comments